To celebrate the launch of my 5th book Selina Lake Outdoor Living with photography by Debi Treloar published by Ryland Peters & Small, I’m doing a Book Tour across the UK throughout the Spring and Summer. I will be attending and hosting a series of events, signing copies of my books, doing styling demonstrations and craft workshops aswell as giving out free goodies bags and chatting about my inspirations and sharing my style tips. My Book Tour kicks off on Sat 12th April at an absolutely stunning venue, The White Orchid in Weybridge, Surrey. I will be in store from 11am till 4pm.
For those of you who haven’t come across The White Orchid before it’s a gem of a place, a combined florist, lifestyle shop selling gorgeous vintage pieces and a cafe serving yummy salads, teas and delicious handmade cakes… could there be a more perfect venue for the start of my Book Tour!? On Sat 12th April 2012, with the lovely owner Nicole we are planning a fabulous day and would love for you to come along and join in the fun. I’ll be hosting free Floral Craft workshops featuring ideas from inside my book, handing out amazing goodie bags to the first 10 lucky people to purchase a copy of Selina Lake Outdoor Living plus there will be drinks and cakes for you to enjoy.
Hope to see you there to celebrate!
Book Tour Dates For Your Diary:-
* Sat 12th April – Fabulous day at The White Orchid, florist, lifestyle shop and cafe. 11am – 4pm Book signing, free workshops, goodies bags* and complementary Belvoir Fruit Farms Drinks. 10a York Road, Weybridge, Surrey, KT13 9DT
* Thurs 8th May – Come along to The Decorative Living Fair at Eridge Park, Kent in association with Homes & Antiques Magazine to see my styling demonstration and to check out my own stall (I’m selling off some of my props used in my books as well as signing copies of my books) Plus free goodie bags*
* Sat 17th May – Garden Party in the garden of the beautiful Powder Blue Shop in Leicester (or inside if the weather isn’t on our side!) with Knighton Flowers Pop Up Flower Stall, complementary drinks and free goodie bags* 3-5 Francis Street, Leicester, LE2 2BE
* Sat 14th June – A Fun day at The People Shop in Birmingham with craft workshops & goodie bags* 50 Poplar Road, Kings Heath, Birmingham, B14 7AG
* Sat 5th July – My Handmade & Vintage Summer Fete – lots of stalls handpicked by me, to be held at Guildhall in Guildford, with free goodie bags* Flower Stall and Vintage Tearoom with handmade cakes. 131 High Street, Guildford, Surrey.
My lovely Book Tour Sponsors & Supporters are:- Belvoir Fruit Farms, Talking Tables, Thompson & Morgan, Ryland Peters & Small, Sue Gilmour Chocolates, Mollie Makes, Homes & Antiques and Prima Makes magazine.
More dates to be added soon watch this space…
*goodie bags will be given out at each event to the first 10 people to purchase a copy of Selina Lake Outdoor Living